A Lively Learning Experience
Temple Christian Academy is dedicated to the glory of God and exists to help students grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, and academically. The academy is committed to high moral standards and academic excellence with an academic philosophy based on the Biblical teaching that respect for the Lord is the root of wisdom and knowledge. “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.” (Proverbs 1:7) Since God has revealed Himself in Jesus Christ and the Bible, knowledge concerning Christ and the Bible is the key principle of Christian education. We are committed to the teachings of the Bible and believe that there is a direct relationship between what Christian students believe and how they behave and approach their lives.
Helping Student's Break Barriers
Temple Christian Academy’s mission is to help students grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, and academically.
Getting You to the Next Level
Temple Christian Academy will prepare all students for high school to career opportunities, vocational opportunities, and post secondary educational opportunities by providing a productive and safe learning environment with high academic standards. Temple Christian will strive to develop strong leaders with Christlike attitudes to assimilate and succeed in the real world.
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Temple Christian Academy believes in:
* Consistent standards and clear expectations
* Teaching to the whole of the class not the minority of the class
* Maintaining positive interactions between the student and teachers
* Tailoring to students strengths while improving their weaknesses
* Assisting students to become productive citizens and effective communicators
* Staying current with up to date educational research, trends, and technology